
An inspiration challenge this week from the Pals Paper Arts site. After a bit of thought and a bit of rummaging through my collection of supplies, I came up with this card. The large giraffe in the inspiration photo was an obvious element. I tried also to include the straightforward, basic colors as well as creating a card to appeal to the age group featured in the inspiration photo.
I don't have much of a supply list this week, since all are from the depths of my supply collection. The giraffe element is a sticker from Stickopotamus (from years ago!). I adhered the sticker to white cardstock and trimmed it out, lifting it (as well as the sentiment panel) from the background on dimensionals. Cardstock includes Bazzill, PaperTrey and Stampin' Up. Sentiment stamp is from My Sentiments Exactly, and the bit of ink for the sentiment is Stampin' Up. Ribbon/fiber is unknown.
Thanks to the Pals for the challenge and thanks for looking.