They are starting off with a color challenge. I had to make some adjustments, since I didn't have the exact product colors called for.


I chose Taken with Teal and Rose Red to substitute for the Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo shades, since I felt they were the closest colors that I had in the fuchsia and aqua color groups.
The card is 5 1/2" by 4 1/4". The design/layout of the card is from PaperCrafts Card Creations Volume 7.
I added some color to the Designer Series paper with Stampin' Write markers and stamped the image by inking the stamp with the markers. The flower image is adhered with dimensionals.
Here are the rest of the details:
Cardstock: Paper Trey Ink White Stampers Select (card body); Stampin' Up Taken with Teal and Rose Red textured cardstock, Stampin' Up Whisper White (stamped image)
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Designer Series Patterns
Ink and Markers: Stampin' Up Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: unknown, 3/8 inch grosgrain, brown
Stamps: Stampin' Up Doodle This (flower image); Lizzie Ann Designs Sketched Sentiments (sentiment)
Tools and such: Corner rounder, Stampin' Up dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to look!